I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Packing Progress.
I hate to say it, but I am kind of at a stand-still with packing. I only have 31 boxes packed, but we still have 6 weeks left until moving day, and I feel like I have pretty much packed everything that I can for now. Everything else is stuff that needs to wait until we get a bit closer. At first I was bummed, thinking we have WAY too much "last minute" stuff, but then I realized that that's actually a good thing, and it means that my constant de-cluttering is actually paying off, because we don't have a lot of stuff sitting around that we never use! Most of what we have, is stuff that we use on a regular basis :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment