I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Family Fun Day!
Half the time on weekends, we sit around doing nothing. I hate that. I am at home ALL week with the kids, so when the weekend comes, I want to get out and do something fun. Gairod is out at work ALL week, so when the weekend comes, he wants to sit at home and relax! lol! Then there's always the issues of cost, and difficulty. How much is it going to cost, and how difficult is it going to be for us to do with our large family. So, like I said, half of the time we do nothing. Yesterday though, we did something. Actually, we did two somethings, and they were both "firsts" for the triplets! We went bowling!! Gairod's parents, and my parents, joined us, and the kids had a BLAST!! After bowling, we all went out for Chinese food. The triplets have never had Chinese food before! We rarely order it, and when we do, we usually end up having it while we watch a movie, after the little kids are in bed. On the way home, Jade said that we had a "family fun day", and suggested we do it once a month. I really like that idea, and I think we will! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment