Friday, July 9, 2010

Transition

I have decided to start transitioning the kids into homeschooling, starting NOW!

Over the summer, we will "do school" a couple of days a week, for short periods of time, to start getting the kids (in particular - the triplets), used to sitting at the table, being quiet, and concentrating (and letting other people concentrate) on school work.

In September, Jade will start grade 3, and I will do a very loose preschool program with the triplets. It is going to be a BIG change for them to have so much structure, so I KNOW it will take some getting used to, for all of us, but especially for them.


In other "transition" news, today was my first day of not taking my antidepressant. I have 2 weeks of taking it every other day, and then every third day until they are gone.

I know in my last post I was feeling down, and was worried, but I am feeling much better now :) I hate that now whenever I feel blue, which is normal, I get paranoid that it is, or will turn into, something more. I guess in the long run that is a good thing, because I am very aware of my feelings/emotions, and I will be pro-active if I ever start to feel depressed again!

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

Glad you are feeling better! I'm trying to do some preschool things with Venily again too now that the girls are on different sleep schedules! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...