Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busy!

Our summer plans have been kind of up in the air, because we had to wait and see what Gairod had for work.

Well, now we have decided we are leaving for my parents cabin at Waskesiu Lake in SK, on Friday!! We are going to be staying for about 2 weeks, then we will come home, unpack, repack, and head out to BC for the August long weekend, for Gairod's family reunion.

This stupid family reunion has been a pain in the ass for a while now, because we are supposed to camp, and we have nothing to camp in. So.........we bought a trailer!!

I was originally against the idea of getting a trailer, since we really don't have any extra money to spend right now, but when we went and looked at it, I started to get excited!

It WILL be nice to have our own trailer now, that fits all of us (it sleeps 9), so that we have somewhere to stay when we want to go somewhere, without having to borrow something from someone else!

SO, Gairod is picking up the trailer tonight, I need to clean it out, and clean out the Suburban (and it has been pouring rain all day, so I am not exactly sure how I am going to get them done!). Tomorrow I need to get all the laundry done, and get groceries for SK. Thursday I need to pack everything, and we will leave Friday morning. When we get home, I will have 1 full day to unpack, do laundry, get more groceries, and pack the trailer for BC. I am exhausted and stressed out just thinking about it! lol!

I can honestly say I am not really looking forward to going on holidays this year. Maybe it's because my house is a disaster, and I just feel like it is SO much work to get everything and everyone organized and packed! I KNOW I will enjoy it once we get there, and I always like the time away to reflect on things, and get a different perspective on things. I ALWAYS come home with ideas of how to change/re-organize the house, routines, etc. So that will be a good thing!

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

HAVE FUN!!!! I would love a trailer some day, I used to go camping with my grandparents every summer and they had a really nice one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...