I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Still here.
I know I haven't posted in a while.......on either blog. I am still here, I have just been struggling lately. I don't know why, but I am trying to sort through it, and pull myself together. I feel like I am lacking motivation and drive again. I am still on my antidepressants, so I am not sure what the problem is?! I am supposed to start weaning off of them in a week, and I am a bit nervous. If I am feeling this way now, how am I going to feel when I go off of them?? I don't know what my problem is. Why can't I just be NORMAL?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jenn, I think you ARE normal! I get that way too. I've even considered going to the dr. for it, but I can usually get it to pass (it got bad for me a few weeks ago)- I've dealt on and off w/ depression my whole life. I would definitely talk to your dr. and see what he says. Maybe a different med or different dose would make things better? I hope things get better for you soon!
Thank you Jennifer, you have no idea how much your comment has made me feel a bit better! ♥
I agree, it's possible your meds aren't the right strength. If you're losing weight or anything else changes your chemical balance then the meds go off balance. I don't think you should wean yet. But I think the real answer you have mood swing days or weeks is that you are an overworked, overtired, underappreciated mom of 5. You would be abnormal not to have bad times. Even 'unprovoked.' which I doubt they ever are.
go easier on yourself.
Post a Comment