Saturday, August 23, 2008

My beautiful children..........and hoping for just one more!

My husband Gairod and I are blessed to have 4 beautiful, healthy children:


Jade
Kadance




Cole





Hayden

I know some people would think we are crazy, but we are hoping to have just one more child. We have not shared this information with very many people, only a few close friends. I am sure we will get some mixed and bad reactions when/if we announce a pregnancy, that is why we are keeping our "trying to conceive" process private.

For that reason, I have decided not to share this blog with family and friend just yet. I want to be able to use this as a place to get out my thoughts and feelings as we travel down this road. It took 13 long hard months and 3 rounds of Clomid to conceive our triplets, so I am REALLY hoping this time it won't be so hard, but at the same time I am trying not to get my hopes up.

We are in month 4 of trying to conceive, and I am 7 days past ovulation. Yes, I am actually ovulating! For most women this is a regular, monthly occurrence. Unfortunately, for me, in the past, it has not been. My biggest concern right now, is my low post-ovulation temps. From what I have read, this can mean low progesterone, causing the inability for a fertilized egg to implant, or early miscarriage.

I have an appointment with my obgyn on September 9th, so we will see what he has to say.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...