Sunday, August 24, 2008

The 2 week wait.

I have to start off by saying I really don't like the "2 week wait" (2ww). I am now 8 days past ovulation (dpo). Actually I don't mind the first 4-6 days, because it usually takes me that long to be convinced that I have actually ovulated! But once I get to days 8-10, I really have to start fighting the urge to test. I WANT to test, but I know that even if I am pregnant, it is probably too early to tell, and if I am not, I still have at least a few more days until my period should come. I think I will test on 10dpo. That is Tuesday. I really wish you could just know, right after ovulation, if you are or are not pregnant. I hate the waiting, and wondering, and over analyzing every single thing that could possibly be a symptom of pregnancy! I want this so bad, and I want it to be exciting! I am afraid that if it continues month after month it will suck the life out of me. The month I got pregnant with the triplets, I had bad cramps and a sore back. I was convinced that I was going to get my period, so I didn't even bother getting excited about the possibility of being pregnant. I want to stay excited!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...